Shout out to the Attack on Titan tribute game made by Feng Lee. This is some mediocre footage of me! Attempting to kill some titans with the ever fabulous Mikasa Ackerman.
Link = Attack on Titan Tribute Game
Honestly its a fantastic game that really allows you the freedom that 3DMG is supposed to afford you - its challenging and the game mechanics create its own ‘way of playing the game’ - there’s no set technique to kill a titan - you gotta figure out that one yourself! The concept alone is enough to make this a groundbreaking game.
Best of all its got multi player so you can titan it up with buddies!
I’m sure most of you are computer savvy enough to know how it works but if not then here are some quick instructions to get you and your buddies cuttin up titans together.
Instructions for a private server:
1. All players install Log Me In Hamachi
2. Once Hamachi is opened one person create a network and give it a sensible name and password (or not, really its up to you - name it tentacle explosion for all I care)
3. Have everyone else ‘join network’ on hamachi - obviously putting in the name and password of the previously made network.
*currently hamachi’s free version only allows 4 people per network so you’ll have to work around that
4. Notice that when you open hamachi you have an IP address right next to the power button - this is your hamachi IP host a server on the AOT game then get your friends to type your hamachi IP into the join private server option in-game.
5. You guys should be all hunky dory now. Rinse and repeat
feel free to message me if you’re having troubles
*edit* - hahaha tumblr videos suck don’t they: i hate to shamelessly advertise but the video should work from my blog